Gold Group Consulting provide a full range of taxation services to ensure compliance and help you save on tax.
- Accounting and Financial Statements Preparation
- Company Secretarial
Accounting And Financial Statements Preparation
Compliance with Australian Tax Office and Australian Securities Commission requirements, still means that Accounting records and Financial Statements are still required.
Furthermore, financiers are increasingly relying on accurate and timely financial reports. Gold Group Consulting are able to eliminate this worry from your busy schedule.
At Gold Group Consulting we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation consulting division is well regarded and we offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments
- GST/FBT obligations
- Advice on the tax implications of your business activities
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes
Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Gold Group Consulting we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues/share allotments
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
The Goods and Services Tax system is a complex and confusing one. Consequently Gold Group Consulting ensures our team remain up to date with any changes, enabling us to offer you accurate advice.
Every transaction now has an associated GST issue. We are experienced in these issues and can offer expert advice on the GST implications for your business. The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on registering for GST
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- ATO audit assistance
- We also provide you with peace of mind with our unique GST reconciliation system that ensures you won't have any rude shocks down the track in the case of an audit.
This article is not a substitute for independent professional advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information or material in this article. All information is subject to change without notice. We and each party providing material displayed in this article disclaim liability to all persons or organisations in relation to any action(s) taken on the basis of currency or accuracy of the information or material, or any loss or damage suffered in connection with that information or material. You should make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of the information or material in this article. Please ensure you contact us to discuss your particular circumstances and how the information provided applies to your situation.