As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for their financial retirement goals, people are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. A Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce the overall tax burden and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at Gold Group Consulting can assist in the establishment, ongoing administration and compliance requirements as well as the audit of Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Completing information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- SMSF audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations